.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Error Messages

Error messages seem to get more entertaining by the day. I attempted to send an e-mail to my boss, which our server apparently didn't like (maybe because of the massive amounts of attachments present). Anyway, here's the error message I got:


"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at [server address].
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long."


I feel like I've been rejected after a date. Or like I've been playing phone tag with someone who has just given up.

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2007 12:49 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

LOL...don't take it too personally ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home