.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Old School

I went to a movie tonight in an old indie theater. I've never been in one like it. When I came in, there was a man at the front, playing an actual organ. He was playing all the old tunes, really having a good time. When the lights went down and he finished, everyone started clapping for him. There was one commercial before the movie - for the refreshment stand, featuring an old song and cartoon. After that, no previews, just the movie. It was so cute.

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2007 1:15 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Which movie was that? Which theater? Sounds like a great experience!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home