.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Grey's

I won't spoil last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy for those who haven't had the chance to watch it yet (that's usually me, begging people not to tell me what happened - and come on, can't my university be more sensitive when scheduling the class I need in order to avoid the one TV show I watch?) but I just have to say about last night's episode - Patrick Dempsey is hot. He can be my knight in shining whatever any day.

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2007 4:26 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

I haven't seen it (due to travel and now mum in hospital so she isn't taping it and dad can't figure out the vcr - will definitely be getting dvd soon as it's out) but I totally agree with you anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home