.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Teacher's Pet

I didn't even realize you could be a teacher's pet in graduate school, but apparently I have managed to do it. One of my professors has always seemed to think that I work a lot harder than I actually do, and tonight when speaking with a classmate who I'm working on a project with, she said she was really happy she was working with me, because everything I did for the professor seemed to be golden. When everyone else couldn't figure out what he wanted, I was able to. It's kinda embarrassing, but she just encouraged me to use it, especially to her advantage. I thought you grow out of that kind of stuff. Apparently not.

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2007 11:45 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Hee hee.

In one of my classes I'm not a pet or anything, but on the first day of class we had to tell a little bit about ourselves -- I said I had applied to law school, and now the prof expects me know all the answers to the legal questions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home