.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Friends

In difficult times, it often becomes apparent who your friends really are. And sometimes, friendships are forged in those times, due to the giving nature of those whose help you receive. I've been quite overwhelmed since beginning my semester and several people have really been there for me in different capacities. I wish I could write about them individually, but I can't. I just hope they know how much I appreciate their support during this time when I've been so stressed. From listening to encouraging to supporting to just understanding, it means a great deal. It's not easy for me to admit I can't do everything and to accept help from others, so it means even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home