.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Winter Wonderland

There's white stuff falling from the sky, and I don't think it's the dandruff from the people who work upstairs. As much as I'm not such a huge fan of snow, mainly because it's cold, I was ready for this one. It's been a long time coming, it's not snowing too hard, and it is pretty from inside my warm office. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. (But not too much.)

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2007 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see any snow today, but I was told it snowed in Brooklyn, too.

 
At January 18, 2007 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOORAY!

=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home