.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Organization

Or lack thereof...

This morning, one of my co-workers asked me for the number to the company that provides our phone and Internet service. I keep it in my Rolodex so I started thumbing through the I's, since that's what the company's name begins with. I was so excited to find that it was, in fact, in the middle of the I section, with the phone number and our account rep's name clearly written on the card. I was actually a bit surprised by this, since I do know my habit of just throwing the cards in wherever the Rolodex happens to be open to. (Yes, I know this doesn't make it easy to find them later, but it's just how I am.) I was so proud of this fact that I told my co-worker about it. Then I glanced at the card behind it, still in the I section. It was for our locksmith, whose company name starts with N. Oh. Well, at least one card is in place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home