.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What are Brothers For?

To help me stalk, of course. Since the demise of my MySpace page, stalking exes became much more difficult. I can see the MySpace pages, but don't have access to all the pictures, videos, etc. Thanks to my brother, who was happy to become complicit in such a nefarious scheme by handing over his login and password (with only a little bit of arm-twisting needed), I can now view whatever I want! Yay stalking! Thanks bro!

4 Comments:

At January 23, 2007 4:57 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

You've just scared off so many people... ;)

 
At January 23, 2007 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's times like this I'm glad I'm not on MySpace! Facebook is where it's at. ;-)

PS - What was the cause of your MySpace page's demise?

 
At January 23, 2007 10:22 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -
Yay! My plan worked ;)

LT -
I don't like either of them. The demise of my MySpace page was chronicled here.

 
At January 24, 2007 12:06 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

lol... i'm with LT. i've never had myspace but i'm somewhat addicted to facebook (as high school as it is!) and i blame my brother for introducing me to it.

it's only mild stalking... out of curiousity :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home