.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Poland

I have a co-worker who is from Poland. She moved to the US about 12 or 13 years ago. I was talking to her today and she was saying what a huge difference in diversity there is in the US than in Poland. She told me that growing up she never met a black person or someone with a different racial background than white. She said that her brother came to visit and was blown away by seeing different ethnicities in one neighborhood. I'm very impressed by her though, because she said that she really loves the diversity. She thinks it is so much more interesting than everyone being the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home