.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Football

I'm watching the Colts and Patriots duke it out and wow, even though I don't care that much about who wins - what a game! This is what the playoffs should be like.

Update: All I can say is "wow." Sure am glad I wasn't rooting for the Patriots, but that was quite the game. I guess Ezzie got one right...just barely though.

3 Comments:

At January 21, 2007 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the best games I've ever watched... one of the very few times I can recall getting goosebumps watching a game that didn't involve one of my own favorite teams.

 
At January 22, 2007 1:22 AM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

The Pats deserved to lose. The Bears were lucky to win. What a wacky year.

 
At January 22, 2007 1:26 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

I thought the Colts-Pats game would be great... I was shocked at what happened in the 4th quarter of the Saints game. They just fell apart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home