.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

MySpace

I heart, no wait, HATE, MySpace. I signed up in order to keep up with my brothers, all of whom had pages, and all it has done is annoy me. It has a horrible interface, tools that don't work, and sends all kinds of e-mails from my address book I don't want it to send. Sorry if anyone received one, MySpace seems to have a mind of its own.

Now it's gone. Bye-Bye.

2 Comments:

At November 14, 2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

i don't use myspace at all, ever but i dislike it anyway.

 
At November 15, 2006 4:59 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sarah -
It's not a hard thing to dislike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home