.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Jewish Mother Syndrome

In general, I think I manage to avoid a lot of the pitfalls of the traditional jewish mentality. I don't do (very much) of the guilt thing, and I rarely give it to others (I don't think). I was told recently that Jewish women are typically domineering, I don't think I fit that category either. And I don't like to talk about diseases in a whisper.

However, I do have the typical Jewish mother syndrome when it comes to cooking. I'm having a few friends over for a meal tomorrow, and I have SO MUCH foot (oops, one of these days I'll learn to use spell-check) food. It's ridiculous. And I know it's ridiculous. Now that it's all cooked. Oh well - leftovers made great lunch during the week.

3 Comments:

At November 10, 2006 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you pickle the foot?

 
At November 10, 2006 1:17 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

Shabbat Shalom!

 
At November 12, 2006 9:38 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Diana -
Oops. Yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home