.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, November 13, 2006

AOTD

Van Gogh never ceases to touch me with his artwork. He had a way of really infusing his paintings with emotion. Last night, I finally got around to switching my calendar to November (yes, I know the month is almost half over already) and I was presented with one of his painting entitled "The Weaver." Here, now you can see the November edition of my Van Gogh calendar:



And a bonus Van Gogh this morning, because initially when I was looking for the painting, I was having trouble finding it (Google was trying to be tricky with me.

1 Comments:

At November 13, 2006 9:35 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Really beautiful paintings, Shosh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home