.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, January 29, 2007

New Blogger

I finally made the switch, and I'm quite apprehensive about it. As Ezzie will tell you, I like what I'm used to (which is why, despite his best efforts and my own admission that there are things that I really like about Firefox, I still default back to Internet Explorer regularly). But I'm now on the New Blogger, which does come with the benefit of being able to have people who are on New Blogger join Kindness Happens (so let me know if you would like to join). The transfer didn't seem too bad, but I haven't yet had the opportunity to discover the problems. Hopefully, they will be few. Here's goes nuttin!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 29, 2007 11:15 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

i just switched too.
will see what happens over the next few posts etc.

 
At January 29, 2007 11:25 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

I switched a while back, but I had only been blogging for like a week before I switched.

 
At January 29, 2007 12:52 PM, Blogger Rafi G. said...

mazel tov and enjoy a "better" blogging experience!!

 
At January 29, 2007 1:26 PM, Blogger LT said...

I keep reading about everyone switching, and I feel so fortunate that when we started our blog in the first place, beta was already around. We never had to do the whole switch.

 
At January 29, 2007 5:06 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Good Luck Shosh Hope there are no nasty surprises and you backed everything up first...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home