.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Inappropriate Downloads

My poor co-worker - I'll call her B. She was letting another co-worker, F, check her e-mail using B's computer. F had to download some pictures that someone had sent her. She downloaded the pictures, and then was scrolling through to look at them. All of a sudden, a picture of a naked man was in her face! She called for B, who almost had a heart attack. They then called me (the computer expert, how scary) to see what had them screaming. I realized quite quickly that the pictures belonged to R, a former co-worker whose computer B had inherited. The things people download at work...B is still recovering from her shock.

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2007 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They didn't wipe the hard drive when R left the company?

 
At January 25, 2007 1:58 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sarak -
That would have required me (the computer expert) wiping out the hard drive. And I have no idea how I would go about doing that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home