.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ten Full Minutes

of my life completely wasted on hold with Barnes & Noble. I just want to know if they have a specific book in stock before I go there. I know it's probably insane this time of year - but 10 minutes? And it only ended because I hung up. The actual total amount of time wasted is yet to be decided, as I'm currently on my 2nd call to them, still awaiting news of whether my book is in stock. Ahh, the holiday season.

Final result - 15 wasted minutes - they don't have the book in stock. Glad I didn't drive to the store.

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2006 11:09 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

Ugh! I went to Target on Sat nite to get all the stuff that my friends want imported and it was a madhouse. I am so happy to be getting away from the shopping frenzy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home