.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Down to Work

At least that's the plan. I have a paper to write, have managed to do very little prep work so far. So, right now, I'm supposedly working on it. Can't you tell? For some reason, while it should be an interesting paper, I have very little motivation to actually do work. But I've decided that if I manage to do at least a couple pages, I get a great reward - football!

(I must admit it is kinda difficult to focus on a paper when I have the Pussycat Dolls "Dontcha" playing - it's just a bit distracting.)

2 Comments:

At December 10, 2006 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you can watch teh Bills-Jets at 4:15! Get the paper done!
Love,
Dad

 
At December 10, 2006 12:18 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Hey, your Dad is commenting! How cute!

Football rocks. You going to come here next week to watch?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home