.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Scary? Me?

My boss is scared of me. After my meltdown yesterday, she won't look at me now and she keeps hesitating before asking me to do the most basic facets of my job. I'm not positive that this is a bad thing - I've long thought that my boss should learn how to find the phone numbers for her own clients. But I do feel a little bad about it. And it's just funny to me, cuz I really don't think I am scary. Just ask anyone who knows me - right, Ezzie?

4 Comments:

At December 06, 2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

[runs away]

No, not scary at all... :P

It must be the Southern thing. They think that Southern people are just a tick away from blowing up or bringing their guns to the office or something.

In all honesty, while I can't imagine you being scary whatsoever, I could see how a boss would get tentative. If someone is a jerk in the office, you know it, and you deal with it. When someone is really nice, but one day has a rough day/gets upset/whatever, it's very surprising, and you aren't quite sure how to deal with it.

 
At December 06, 2006 12:43 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

OMG, you are totally not scary. But ditto to what Ezzie said. I have dealt with nice people having meltdowns and for a while after you sort of tiptoe around them until you think it's safe to be normal again.

 
At December 06, 2006 2:06 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie and Sara -
Thanks. I'm sure you are right - she just didn't want to cause any further meltdowns.

 
At December 06, 2006 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, Shoshana isnt scary . Im afraid what she will do if I dont say that..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home