.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm Quitting

I'm having one of those days where I want to covertly break my phone and then act like I've gone insane so no one will want to talk to me. I'm about five seconds away from quitting, and if I didn't have to pay my rent, would probably be on my way home for the day. Oh, and I'm in desperate need of doing my homework assignment for tonight, which I haven't even started.

Well, looking on the bright side - it can't go anywhere but up from here, right?

3 Comments:

At December 05, 2006 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without bad days, how would we know what good days were like?

Hang in there. =(

 
At December 05, 2006 12:39 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

What LT said.

Plus, I thought you liked it there!

 
At December 05, 2006 2:31 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

LT -
Thanks.

Ezzie -
Usually I do, this morning was just very stressful.

The truth is, once I finished my meltdown, my co-workers were very supportive and have been leaving me alone in order to finish my schoolwork. It isn't a bad place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home