.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Breath of Fresh Air

After my really long day of ups and downs, school stress and work stress galore, there were a few positive spots to note.

- My friend hasn't been feeling so well, so I made her soup and we had one of the most honest conversations that we've ever engaged in. It's weird when your thoughts come out of someone else's mouth, especially when you've been thinking about them a lot recently but haven't managed to actually verbalize them.

- The friend who called just to show concern (I guess I need to be more careful about what I write on my blog, it seems I manage to scare people). The concern was noted and appreciated.

- And, to end the day, I was called a "breath of fresh air." It felt good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home