.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Slow Going

My paper is moving along very, very slowly, in part because I'm quite tired and therefore having a hard time focusing and in part because it's just taking an enormous amount of information from a lot of different sources to write, which I usually enjoy, but also usually have developed more thoroughly before beginning to write. Oh well, I'm sure it will get done somehow, even if it's at the last minute. (I'm sure NONE of my readers know anything about procrastinating, right?)

Attended a very, very nice, but slightly sad going-away party for a wonderful family moving to Israel in a couple weeks. I'm in awe of the courage it has to take to pack up everything and move across the world, jealous that they are going to live in the Holy Land and sad that they will be gone from Passaic, because they really are a great family.

Maybe one day I will join them - who knows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home