.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sparkles

This morning, while getting dressed, listening to the dreary rain pitter patter on the roof of my attic apartment, I decided to add glitter to my eyes in order to attempt to brighten my face, if not my spirits. The minute one of my co-workers saw me this morning, she asked me whether I put on my sparkles in order to uplift my mood. My co-workers have me down pretty well.

2 Comments:

At November 02, 2006 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL , it really works though.Glitter and sparkles and colorful lights always help color life a wee bit more sparklier.Especially Christmas lights .I just got a new glitter eye shadow and lip gloss "Urban Decay" set from Sephora with awesome sparklier colors and names.Also found my favorite glitter eye liner pencil Hard Candy's "starlet" which is an awesome shade of semi purple glitter.If you didnt get your sparklier scarf yet Gap has this scarf with subtle glitter, graffiti strokes runnin thru the material.Pretty sparkly but in asubtle way.Still full prie though its like their new holiday collection stuff .

 
At November 02, 2006 10:43 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

nice :) not hard to brighten up a day with some glitter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home