.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Animal Cruelty Revisited

My boss just walked in with her male dog...wearing a tutu. Yes, the dog is wearing the tutu, not my boss. Poor, poor dog. I'm thinking about reporting it.

As a completely unrelated point, I asked my co-worker what a male ballerina is called, because in previous conversations, the answer has not been found. Well, apparently Google is not only my friend, but a lot of people's. (It's okay, I can share.) According to Google's expertise, you may call him a ballerino or a danseur in Europe, and in the US, you can call him either a male dancer or a "poofy nancy boy who wears tights".

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 2:59 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

It's no more cruel than when women make men dress up... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home