.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Role Reversal

It's weird when you switch roles with your parents. Not that I've ever had to be a parent. But when you have to give your parents perspective on issues, rather than the other way around. When you have to offer things for them to think about. When you offer suggestions to help change ineffective occurrences. I'm not sure how I feel about it - it makes me feel like a grown up.

1 Comments:

At October 25, 2006 4:36 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

You ARE a grown up! ;) Yes, I have found it interesting too. Especially how when I was a teenager my Mom hated driving with me and now she dislikes driving and always wants me to drive! (I guess that's more of a situation where I have matured and she no longer distrusts my driving skills)

On the other hand, it is quite nice to have gained that respect of my Mom and how she welcomes my perspective.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home