.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Random Thoughts

This is done much better by Jack, but right now I'm running on very little sleep and haven't done a post like this in a while, so why not?

- I don't understand why people (or at least the person I saw this morning on the bus) feel the need to wear sunglasses before the sun comes up.

- It's really cold. Brrr.

- Sleeping from after midnight until 4:30 AM is not enough sleep. Someone please inform my body of this. On a positive note, I've coined a new term. "Walking into walls tired." It has a certain ring to it.

- On another positive note, I am having a great hair day. And it's not just my opinion, it was confirmed by one of my co-workers.

- I'm a spazz. There was a new keybox thingy installed at my house. I figured out how to open it, but couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how to close it. I'm a spazz.

- My dad loves me. He sent me not only season one, but now season two of Grey's Anatomy on DVD. I'm psyched about that one.

- I had to lead my group counseling class last night for our session. I actually didn't have to do so much work. It was the first time our group really stepped away from being theoretical and opened up. However, my instructor confirmed my feelings that while I have good insight into what's going on in the group, I don't yet have the confidence to steer the group in the direction it needs to focus. I wish I could write a bit more about it, but it's confidential. But I do think that, with some more practice, I could actually make a good group facilitator.

- Have a good weekend!

3 Comments:

At October 29, 2006 4:54 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

feel the need to wear sunglasses before the sun comes up --> it's cos of the hangover. they're just preparing for the brightness of the sun when it does come up.

last episode of grey's is on tonight :(
but mum got me the first season on dvd (early birthday present!) :)

hope you had a good weekend :)

 
At October 30, 2006 8:38 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sarah -
Have you watched the whole DVD yet? I was watching mine last night - it is mesmerizing, in many ways.

 
At October 30, 2006 8:13 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

lol no... i'll wait till the summer break to sit and watch the whole first season in a row.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home