.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Starting Off on the Right Foot

I'm having a hard time with the fact that it's already Monday, and I had no day to relax and get my errands done (you'd think I would be used to it after this whole month of holidays). But one of my co-workers just helped me get my week started off on a good note - she gave me some pretty yellow daisies with red stripes in them for my desk. It's nice to have something pretty sitting on my desk.

4 Comments:

At October 16, 2006 9:41 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

nice :)

monday here always cheers up because Grey's is on... so whatever happens during the day, it's all good by the evening cos the best show ever is on!
(Don't know how I'm going to wait till next week!!!)

 
At October 16, 2006 11:42 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

I totally can relate. I feel so disoriented without my Sunday. But that is so sweet!

 
At October 17, 2006 8:42 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sarah -
That's interesting that Grey's Anatomy is on Monday's by you - I wonder if you get the episodes before or after we do. If after, then I'll try to not spoil them for you :)

Sarak -
Next Sunday - enjoy!

 
At October 17, 2006 10:24 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

I think we get the episodes after the USA (not by much)... I just spoilt an episode for myself by checking to see where it's up to over there :( silly me.

and it's practically shabbat again (it's technically wednesday here now) so then you get your sunday again to be able to do stuff :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home