.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Cut

Ok, this is going to be a very vague post (for privacy reasons) but I just realized that I have managed to sever ties (I think) to a person with whom at one time I thought I was inextricably linked. That's not to say for sure that the cut is positively and completely permanent, and that I will never, in any way, cross paths with the person in question again (because the world is just ridiculously small at times), but in my head and heart, it's done. It's weird how someone that you once thought you would never be without, at least in some capacity, can be gone. And it can be good.

4 Comments:

At October 12, 2006 1:01 AM, Blogger e-kvetcher said...

Sorry.

 
At October 12, 2006 1:29 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

it's a shame but it does happen, people change and move on.

 
At October 12, 2006 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i don't know if you've been through that before and how it goes on for you...

i think that when u try to cut with those who have little meaning, its quite easy but when its with those who matter its quite difficult.

i've tried to cut and avoid someone at work. we weren't closely related but i felt different in her presence...

the past few weeks i didn't saw her, everything was fine...

this week,i crossed paths with her 3 times... and guess what?

its really hard...

i can't understand myself and the feelings that goes inside...

i believe i'll have to adopt a different attitude...

neway i hope things will be much better for you...:)

 
At October 12, 2006 6:34 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

e-kvetcher -
I'm not. It's for the best.

Sarah -
It's one of those lessons in life that are sometimes hard.

h2oil -
I hear what you are saying and have certainly experienced it. I hope my transition goes a bit smoother, but honestly, if I did run into this person again, it probably wouldn't be so easy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home