.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Awww

I watch one TV show. I have to admit that I'm a little addicted to it (but I wouldn't freak out if I didn't get to see it or anything). It's Grey's Anatomy. My dad also likes the show, so we bond over talking about it (since I don't follow sports that much anymore). Just cuz, he sent me the first season on DVD. Just cuz he knew I like it.

4 Comments:

At October 10, 2006 1:26 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

the best show :)

totally worth it to have it on dvd.

 
At October 10, 2006 8:22 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sarah -
You have no idea how happy it made me.

 
At October 10, 2006 11:49 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Given that I work at TV Guide, it's like a crime that I have never seen one single episode of Grey's. Our office is obsessed. Maybe now that I can borrow the DVDs from you... ;) (I could probably get them from work, too, if I asked the right person)

 
At October 11, 2006 4:26 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

lol... as a fellow Grey's fan (huge fan!) i think i have a fairly good idea of how happy you would have been to receive those dvds!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home