.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

5 AM

5:00 AM is not my friend. This morning, 5 AM tricked me into thinking that it was 6 AM, and a normal hour to be awake. See, when I woke up at 4:18 this morning, I knew it was too early. But when 5 came closer, and I had yet to fall back asleep, I gave up, thinking that it was time to wake up anyway, my alarm goes off then. Oh, but it doesn't, it goes off at 6, a full hour later. So when 6 actually did come around, with me wide awake, having showered and coffeed (yes, I made that up), I realized that I still had quite some time before having to venture out into the world. And that's when I got kinda upset at 5. Because it fooled me. Which is not nice to do in the middle of the night.

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2006 11:46 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

I was also up at 5, but thankfully only for a few minutes and went back to sleep. Alarm went off at 6; I didn't even flinch til 6:30.

 
At October 11, 2006 9:15 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sarak -
You're lucky. I don't go back to sleep very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home