.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, October 13, 2006

My Alarm Clock

I have an unusual relationship with my alarm clock. Most people hear their alarms go off, and either roll over and go back to sleep or curse the fact that it's time to wake up when they hear it. I'm rarely still asleep when my alarm goes off. So, when I am already awake and it goes off, I just kinda get annoyed about the fact that I've been awake for as long as I have. The other morning I actually did sleep until my alarm went off, and I was happy to hear it, because it meant that I actually slept. And this morning, when it went off, and I was still asleep, I was just confused about that noise next to my head. And then I realized, "It's time to get up!"

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

For me it's usually, "Why are they talking?" :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home