.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Cold

Overnight, it became quite cold out :( The cold does not make this Southern girl very happy. However, to make the best of a bad situation, I've decided it's time to buy a new winter hat. Preferably one that sparkles (and when I say that, I mean that the sparkles really are much more important than warmth). Any suggestions for places to buy a sparkly hat will be carefully considered.

4 Comments:

At October 13, 2006 10:44 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

As MacGuyver, I just have to comment, right? ;) I don't know about sparkles, but some good places for shopping are Marshall's, TJ Maxx and Target. Good luck! Post a pic when you find something :) Chag Sameach!

 
At October 16, 2006 9:39 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

sparkles?
i picked up a couple of nice hats in Target when I was in america. (maybe the kids section will have more sparkly!) Can't remember the name of the other shops that I bought hats at. (Bloomingdales?)

 
At October 16, 2006 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sparkly it will sparkle definitely way more important than the warmth.Last year I got from the Gap the most awesome hat and scarf set with clear but irridescent sequins that sparkled in the sunlight and the fabric was not the itchy kind of wool either.They may have some updated version this year.

 
At October 17, 2006 8:43 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sarak -
I will post a pic, I'm sure it will be pretty.

Sarah -
A Target run is in order for the near future.

Jaded -
I didn't realize the Gap had such cool stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home