.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sparkly Pens In Action

I love my sparkly pens, but I have refrained from buying them the past couple semesters, mainly because I have so many that there aren't a whole lot of new colors for me to purchase. But I continue to make sure my backpack is well-stocked for taking notes and filling out all those official forms in purple or green.

Tonight, for the first time, my sparkly pens actually came in really handy. I'm taking a class in which we are studying many of the different psychological tests. Throughout the semester our professor will be giving us several of these tests to complete. Tonight, we completed our first one - a creativity test.

The test consisted of three different pages in which we were given different shapes and lines and circles and given ten minutes to creativity make them into a picture that told some kind of story.

Never content with plain old black or blue ink, I whipped out my collection of pens and proceeded to paint sparkly, colorful pictures all over that test. It was so much fun. I'll be interested to see what those test results say about me!

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2006 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure it looked pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home