.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Executive Decision

I love how decisions are made. Apparently, I am third in command in my office. First, the owner of the company. Second, the general manager who has turned in his resignation (although no one knows but me). And then me.

So, people are asking me whether we leave early tomomorrow in anticipation of the holiday weekend. And what is my response? Okay! Let's leave early!

Seriously though, my decision was based on long drawn-out thought and careful consideration. (And the fact that our other office is leaving early.)

It's fun to be in charge (kind of).

2 Comments:

At May 25, 2006 7:21 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Didn't you start working there rather recently? (Congrats on your "promotion"!)

 
At May 28, 2006 1:02 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -
I've been there almost a year now, I guess I just never realized my power.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home