.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Postal Employees

I am not sure who the postmen were who went psycho, but I just met the nicest Postal employee.

I went into this huge post office, expecting to see a line around the block. I went in, and was the only person there. I stepped up to the counter and explained to the man that I wanted to send my package to France. He was so nice and friendy, joking around with me. He put stickers on my package and when I told him that I really like stickers, he gave me some extras. I walked out with him wishing me well and giving me a big smile in addition to the stickers.

I think all the disgruntled employees should meet him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home