.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, November 04, 2005

Not Enough Sleep

Something's wrong with my apartment. Everyone living there was up by six this morning, and two-thirds of us before that (and some of us even grocery shopping at that hour). I thought it would be my opportunity to get things done without distraction - didn't really turn out that way. We are considering asking our landlord for a rent reduction due to the beating our productivity at work is taking due to lack of sleep.

But on the bright side, apparently my brain works well enough at that ungodly hour to be able to spell the word acquiesce correctly and to use the word "bifurcating" (I know someone who really likes that word). I guess I was channeling my inner-SAT-taker too early this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home