.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Dishonesty

I have a really hard time being dishonest. I can avoid answering a question, I can be a bit sketchy at times, I can evade revealing information that I don't want to disclose.

But I can't lie. Not even when I want to. When I am asked a direct question, I have no other alternative but to tell the truth. I suppose this is a good thing, but sometimes I kind of wish I could.

2 Comments:

At November 01, 2005 4:48 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

No, it's good. I (think I) am the same way. In case (chas v'shalom) you ever need to, though, it's good as well. Because you don't normally, it will be believed. Though I've yet to come across such a situation.

 
At November 02, 2005 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also not a good liar. There are some situations where it would be good to be able to not tell the whole truth...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home