.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Singin' in the Rain

Ok, I wasn't actually singing...

but I just discovered that I would rather walk through the rain, without umbrella or raincoat (those are safely at home, in New Jersey, not getting wet), than stay inside my office during lunch. (This may change when the weather gets cold - rain I can handle, ice and snow I can not.)

I decided that I take a shower deliberately every day - what is the matter with taking an extra one in the middle of my work day, outside, fully-clothed?

Costs of walking through the rain -
Very curly hair
$12 for a new, dry shirt

Benefits of walking through the rain -
New, dry shirt
Getting out of my office
Getting an errand taken care of

Looks like the benefits outweigh the costs on this one. Enjoy the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home