.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Tour Guide

A friend of mine was in town for the weekend from Boston with a few other friends. I met them in the city yesterday and played tour guide. It was fun showing them around and seeing the city from a tourist's perspective. And it was odd to me that I knew the city well enough to be a tour guide. As much as I do not consider myself a New Yorker, I've learned my way around the city pretty well. The highlight of the tour was a group of disco roller skaters in Central Park - they put on quite a show.

1 Comments:

At March 03, 2008 7:15 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

i guess i'll be booking you in to show me around the places in ny that i haven't been yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home