.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Finally

I'm having an "I hate NY" morning, for various reasons that I will not detail here. But I will say, as much I dislike so much of what NY is about, I am extremely lucky to work where I do, with a group of people who are really down to earth, friendly and very cool.

That being said, I am dedicating the video below to my friend who put it in my head (he knows who he is). Pulling it up on YouTube, I was struck by the description - "its by michael jackson and a couple of people. and its super touching :]" I have a feeling that whoever wrote that did NOT grow up in the 80's. Anyway, enjoy! It's one of the most awesome videos ever:

1 Comments:

At February 29, 2008 10:04 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

This takes me back to my childhood!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home