.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Three Wishes

Someone asked me recently, if I had three wishes, what would I wish for? Surprising, I was stumped. I honestly couldn't think of anything I want. I mean, I could always use some extra money, but really, I don't want for a whole lot. And the things that I would ask for, just don't seem like the type of things to be granted by wishes. What would you wish for?

4 Comments:

At March 04, 2008 3:57 PM, Blogger SuperRaizy said...

1. Good health
2. Lots of happiness
3. Three more wishes (-;

 
At March 05, 2008 10:26 AM, Blogger e-kvetcher said...

An Irishman finds a magic lamp. He rubs it and out pops a genie. The genie tells the Irishman that he has three wishes. The Irishman immediately asks for a pint of Guinness that will never run dry. Poof! The pint appears and the Irishman quickly downs it. Automatically the pint fills back up again.

The genie reminds the Irishman that he still has two more wishes. The Irishman tells the genie, "Give me two more pints just like this one."

 
At March 05, 2008 12:21 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

That's really a special thing to be able to say.
Good health is definitely up there on my list. And it would be nice not to have to work for a living :)

 
At March 06, 2008 11:56 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

1) A yeshua to a personal situation

2) Refuah Shleima for anyone in Clall Yisroel who needs it

3) A Shidduch IYH very soon for you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home