.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Nerd Alert

I went to see a comedian last night. He was funny, I laughed a lot. He tried out a new joke, that was centered around the word hyperbole. The audience didn't laugh very much, I think mainly because they didn't know what the word meant. I thought it was one of the funnier bits. Nerd!

This morning on the bus, there was a man who was looking through some kind of medical presentation. I'm not sure if he was preparing to give the presentation or just had to know the material, but what stood out to me was right in the middle of the slide he was looking at, the word "clinician" was spelled wrong (there was a T in the place of the second C). Nerd!

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2008 2:41 AM, Blogger Bas~Melech said...

"Hyperbole" is a good word. Those audience blokes should look it up. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home