.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Dysfunctional Family Story of the Morning

My brother IMed me this morning to ask me for help with his resume. He claimed that he needed it to be more eloquent and assumed that I could help him. The following conversation ensued:

Me: are you implying that i am an eloquent writer?
Oblivious Brother: absolutely, i am
Oblivious Brother: you got an english degree for cryin' out loud
Me: i don't have an english degree, i have a psych degree

Despite the confusion of my oblivious brother, I still consented to help him. He obviously needs it (just kidding!)

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 10:47 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

My siblings know I have a degree in computer science (at least I think they know that) but I'm sure none of them could tell you exactly what I do at my job ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home