.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Where?

This caught my eye on "Overheard in NY," mainly because of the runner-up caption reading, "And What Kind Of Alabama Are You From?" - Coyoty. Funny, people making fun of people from Alabama not knowing our geography. Because, I can't tell you how many NYers have readily admitted (or not so readily, but it became quickly apparent) to having absolutely no clue on a map where Alabama lies. Whereas my Alabama education led me to know all my states and capitals pretty darn well. Hmmm...

1 Comments:

At March 08, 2008 5:51 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

and u think alabama is out of town? try being from australia and asking one of them where they think it is :P

lol
out-of-towners are so much more worldly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home