.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, March 17, 2008

More Dysfunctional Family Stories

Because it really wouldn't be fair to only pick on my brother...

Conversation with my father last week:

Me - I'm actually going to miss my office when I get a job in the school. I've never worked in such a drama-free office before.

Dad - How can it be drama-free if you work there?



Mom's turn - I receive an email via Facebook from my cousin today, mentioning that my mom is going to California for a wedding next week. Guess who didn't know about that? Oh yeah, me.


Family - gotta love 'em.

2 Comments:

At March 17, 2008 3:53 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

Dad - How can it be drama-free if you work there?

Ouch!

Guess who didn't know about that? Oh yeah, me.

Is that all it takes to make a family dysfunctional? ;)

 
At March 19, 2008 5:49 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

At least you still hear from your cousins, I have many relative, I havent seen or heard from in many years

 

Post a Comment

<< Home