.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, December 17, 2007

What a Morning

I woke up 45 minutes late this morning, having never heard my alarm, if it went off. I got ready in a record 11 minutes, including shower (though not washing my hair). I ran outside and couldn't get my car out of it's ice-encrusted spot, so I walked the 7 minutes to the bus stop, where I caught the bus after my usual bus, that coincidentally carried several of the people who are usually on my usual bus (must have been that kind of morning for everyone). Then I sat for an hour and a half in traffic (my normal ride is 30 minutes). So, I was a little bit late for work. I wonder what else this day has in store for me.

5 Comments:

At December 17, 2007 10:45 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

oy! what can I bring you from Baltimore to make you feel better? :)
Hope you have a SUPER rest of the day!

 
At December 17, 2007 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a rough morning. Be thankful you didn't have to scoop up dog poop at 7am

 
At December 17, 2007 10:49 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sara -
David Chu's! :)

 
At December 17, 2007 6:02 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

i'm having deja vu.
i am fairly certain you wrote a similar post to this last year. is that possible???

 
At December 17, 2007 6:04 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sarah -
It's possible, though I don't remember it exactly. I suppose if it only happens once a year, I'm doing pretty well :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home