.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Evaluation

I got my evaluation for my first semester of my internship back today. It was really good. Turns out my supervisor really likes me and thinks I am doing an ok job, which was a relief, because I honestly wasn't sure how it would turn out. I like it there more and more every week, even though the things I see there get worse and worse. But overall, it's really a good learning experience. Yay :)

3 Comments:

At December 12, 2007 9:19 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Terrific!

 
At December 12, 2007 11:43 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Just be careful Shosh, thats a very dangerous school..

 
At December 12, 2007 11:47 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

semgirl -
have you been to the school? how do you know that it is dangerous? I find it interesting that the high school in your area is the one that recently was in the news for the humongous fight that broke out amongst students, requiring five different sets of police officers to break it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home