.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stuff

I guess I haven't had much to say lately. Or maybe it's that I've had so much to say that I haven't been able to narrow it down. Two papers and two days of internship this week, has been keeping me quite busy. Also, a lost cell phone, and then a replacement that didn't work kinda put my mind elsewhere. But right this second, things seem to be somewhat calm. Until I sleep, perchance to dream. (Sorry, that's one of my favorite Shakespeare lines, had to slip it in.)

When I'm under stress, I'm not the nicest person. I think I haven't been incredibly nice lately to some people. I've been venting and selfish. It doesn't feel great. Hopefully when my semester is over in a few more weeks, things will get better. Until then I don't know how much I will be posting.

I feel silly complaining. The kids I have been counseling go through a lot more than I do. Sigh.

I want to end this on a happy note. So I'll just say that my new phone has a camera, so hopefully I will be able to post pics from it soon!

4 Comments:

At November 28, 2007 12:56 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

:( The last time we saw you, you seemed so happy! It must be that evil Grey's... :P

 
At November 28, 2007 1:19 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

Take care of yourself. Stress is no fun. Will it all be over by your B-day? Can't wait for the party! :)

 
At November 28, 2007 6:10 PM, Blogger Holy Hyrax said...

>When I'm under stress, I'm not the nicest person. I think I haven't been incredibly nice lately to some people.

Yes, some of us have unfortunatly noticed

 
At November 28, 2007 6:43 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -
I'm still happy, just stressed out with too many things to do.

Sara -
Mostly over. I can't wait to see you!

HH -
That one should be deleted, but I'm going to be nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home