.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Post-Birthday Post

I turned 30 years old the other day. It's supposed to feel old and weird and I'm supposed to freak out or something. If it's supposed to be all those things, it was definitely anti-climatic. Because I don't feel any different than I did a few days ago. And I didn't freak out. And I'm 30 now. And it's ok.

I spent my entire birthday weekend surrounded by lots of friends and even some family, which made it very special. I saw The Little Mermaid on Broadway - it was AWESOME. I think the weekend was enjoyed by most everyone.

I'm 30 now. And still not freaking out. (And still wearing sparkly purple.)

5 Comments:

At December 10, 2007 12:47 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Many Happy Returns!

And you shouldn't. Freak out, that is. But please DO continue wearing sparkly purple! : )

 
At December 10, 2007 3:56 PM, Blogger Shira Salamone said...

Happy birthday, and many more. Halevai, you should live to be four times that age, in good health!

 
At December 10, 2007 7:49 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Yom huledet sameach!

 
At December 11, 2007 12:00 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

30 is nothing to freak out over. So glad you enjoyed your weekend; Sunday was really a lot of fun!

 
At December 12, 2007 11:26 AM, Blogger Scraps said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad it was a good one. :)

(Aren't you glad the Broadway strike is over?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home