.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Think Geek

My co-worker got the catalog for this website this morning and passed it along to me for my amusement. Flipping through it, I am definitely amused, mainly at the fact that people ARE amused by these items. And now absolutely certain that I am NOT a geek. Check it out.

Btw, I really like the Albert Einstein action figure. Classic.

3 Comments:

At December 07, 2007 10:46 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

definitely too geeky for me

 
At December 12, 2007 2:20 PM, Blogger e-kvetcher said...

I've ordered many a thing from them.
w00t!

 
At December 12, 2007 2:44 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

e-kvetcher -
That's hilarious. Just a little while ago I was telling my co-worker who gave me the Think Geek catalog that the word of 2007 was w00t, which I explained as being a geek word, since neither one of us really knew what it meant. I should have just asked you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home