.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Woo Hoo!

My co-workers computer couldn't connect to anything this morning. Something was not working with the IP address. He couldn't get his e-mail, onto the Internet, or onto our network. I'm the computer expert in our office, which unfortunately, doesn't mean very much. I know extremely little about networking type of stuff. However, there was no one else to call, so my co-worker asked me to look at it.

I played with it a bit. Then I turned to Google for the answers. I found a site that seemed to be addressing my problem, with a fix. I tried it, it kinda worked. I played some more, and...woo hoo! My co-worker's computer is fixed! Go me!

4 Comments:

At July 18, 2007 10:15 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

computer genius

 
At July 18, 2007 10:39 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Good for you!

 
At July 18, 2007 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should put in for a raise!

 
At July 18, 2007 2:34 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

What are you still working there for ..Go into IT and make big $$..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home